FAQs: The Real Man’s Guide to ManSalt Muscle Soak
Q: What is ManSalt?
- ManSalt is a custom formula engineered to relax achy muscles, improve skin quality, and leave users’ skin smelling great.
Q: What does ManSalt do?
- ManSalt’s proprietary blend serves three functions:
- Muscle Soak- The driving factor behind the development of ManSalt was to develop a post exercise supplement for athletes that would sooth tense and overworked muscles.
- Skin Repair- In addition to soothing abused muscles, ManSalt helps mend the body’s largest organ- its skin. To accomplish this, we delicately balanced 100% natural Dead Sea Salt with Pacific Ocean Salt, vitamins A, C and E. ManSalt’s combination of the time tested Dead Sea Salts and Pacific Ocean salts will provide your skin with essential vitamins and antioxidants to rid the body of harmful toxins, and help reduce water retention.*
- Attractive Scent- The blend is scented in a masculine fragrance that will leave the athlete smelling clean, crisp, and sexy. Women are an essential part of our fragrance testing to ensure a scent women everywhere will love. ManSalt’s fragrance highlights masculinity through a blend of patchouli, jasmine, green apple, cedar leaves, white musk vetiver, and woods.
Q: What is in it?
- 100% Natural Dead Sea Salt, Pacific Sea Salt, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A and select natural fragrance oils.
Q: Where else can I find ManSalt?
- Currently, ManSalt is sold in a few select brick and mortar retailers and On Amazon
Q: How is ManSalt made?
- ManSalt is produced following high quality control practices and consistent operating practices. From the initial inspection of incoming bulk ingredients, to the proper labeling and packaging of finished goods, every step is thoroughly audited along the way. These include batch control, lot codes, quality process control, standardized operation procedures, and optical quality control with ISO certified partners.
Q: Who uses ManSalt?
- ManSalt was developed primarily for males looking to relax their muscles after a strenuous work out, athletic competition or day on the job site. That being said, we have found that our customers come from all lifestyles. Some are looking for a way to relax after a hard day on the trading floor, while others continue to come back for the noticeable improvements in their skin. We even find that many hard-to-buy-for or already-has-everything customers are turned on the product after receiving ManSalt as a gift for Father’s Day or Christmas. Women love the scent and Men love the effects.
Q: What is your returns and refunds policy?
- ManSalt.com offers a 100% money back guarantee on the quality of our products. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details any issues prior to sending a return.
Q: Do you have any plans for future muscle soaks?
- We are currently in the process of developing additional products and sizes to the original ManSalt muscle soak. Check back, or join our mailing list for coupons and new product releases.
Q: How do I become a ManSalt distributor?
- Simply fill out our contact us form. Please have business filing documents and EIN handy.
Q: Do you accept international orders?
- Simply fill out our contact us form and we’ll get you a quote.
Q: What is the inspiration behind your great scents?
- All of our natural scents started with the notes and blends of the most prestigious fragrances out there, and were then modified up or down to the likes of our panel of 50 everyday folks. If you are like me, reading: leather, wood, tobacco, basil and oakmoss doesn't mean much. Perhaps we aren't that refined, but we picked based on what we like, not a professional nose in Italy. BTW- that description was for POLO- and it didn't make our baseline cut.
- We started with 100 scents and 50 people. From there, any that were hated by more than 2 were cut from the list. We refined down to ten, and then did micro-adjustments to the notes to get them just right. Unlike some of the negative reviews, we don't think people want to bath in cologne. We tinkered with the formulas to get them perfect for a muscle soak.
- Nonetheless, here we are- please keep in mind that unless you are a pro, these descriptions are tough. I've put the cologne that matches most closely to what we improved upon.
- Original- most popular scent. Notes of: Hot Cinnamon, Fiery Vanilla, Mysore sandalwood and Bean of Tonka. Closest to Creed Original.
- Boss- Notes of: Lavender, Star Anise, Grapefruit, Heliotrope and Raspberry. Closest to Diesel.
- Hero- Notes of: Woody Fragrance, Citrus, Spices, Amber and Oriental Musk- Closest to Versace
- Athlete-Notes of: Crushed green leaves, lavender, pink pepper with Italian lemon. Closest to Gucci Guilty
- Caveman-Notes of: Oakmoss, violet leaves, Sichuan pepper. Closest to Very Sexy for Him.
- Hope that helps!
Q: More questions?
- Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you quickly.